Lake View Luxury Home on 16 mile lake offers four bedrooms and two full bathrooms for your family and friends to enjoy for a summer, fall, winter or spring vacation. Lake View offers a full gourmet kitchen with all the extras; even a bread maker! The living room and kitchen have that open concept. You will find comfortable, quality furnishings throughout Lake View , including leather furniture in the family room. If you like to entertain, you will enjoy having the wet bar in the family room, on the lower level. This home is so comfortable and beautifully decorated you are bound to return every year! We hope you will enjoy 3 TVs, 2 connected to satellite service, and the 3rd located in the loft for kids to watch movies on DVD or VCR. The kids are not forgotten here! DVD players, family movies and some board games are provided as well. WiFi internet is complimentary so you can stay “connected” to the outside world while in a relaxing, rustic, atmosphere. Lake View provides two gas fireplaces, one in the Sunroom (available in summer) for your added enjoyment and comfort. There is even a stationary bike for you to use if you want to exercise indoors. The large deck and master bedroom balcony overlooks the beautiful lake. From the lower lever, family room, you can walk out to the lake to sit by the camp fire or take a midnight swim. Make sure to use the paddle boat, dock for fishing and fire pit. A garage is available for parking or working on your sleds. Lake View has a beautiful wood interior with hardwood, ceramic tile and carpeted floors. There is a large wooded yard for playing and relaxing. Don’t forget your fishing gear and swim suits! Spend the day fishing on this huge lake or swimming and lounging. The lake has a nice sandy bottom.
Lake View is set on 3 beautiful wooded acres on 16 Mile Lake and only 10 miles to Munising/Pictured Rocks area. Bring your family for a summer vacation or stay here for your romantic 'escape' for just the two of you! Everything is provided for you here at Lake View including bed linens, bath towels and a starter of paper products, dish soap and laundry soap. Pack your bags and stop at the grocery store along the way because once you arrive at Lake View, you won’t want to leave and will have to return another time to do your sight seeing!
No Smoking and No Pets.
- Open Year Around.
- Check-in 5 P.M., Check-out 10 A.M.
- Available year around.
- 10 guests maximum.
- 3 bedrooms plus sleeping loft, 2 Full Bathrooms.
- 1 king bed, 2 queen beds, 2 twin beds, 1 sofa sleeper
- Beautiful custom home, privately owned on a beautiful private lake.
- Bed linens and Bath towels included.
- Full kitchen with dining table, counter seating, appliances and plenty of cupboards, dinnerware, cups, silverware, cooking utensils, cookware, bake ware, bread machine and much, much more!
- Living room with comfortable furnishings and a view of the lake!
- Beautiful U.P. setting.
- Air Conditioned
- Ceiling fans.
- 3 TV’s - 2 connected to Satellite service and 1 connected to DVD Player ; movie library available.
- Washer and Dryer.
- Fire pit
- Gas Grill
- 2 Gas Fireplaces
- Sunroom for summer use only
- Master King Bedroom with French doors, ensuite bathroom with shower, and balcony overlooking 16 mile lake!
- Loft with a view of the wooded yard - perfect for children or single adults.
- Queen Bedroom with access to living room and guest bathroom with shower.
- Guest bedroom with Double sofa sleeper and French doors.
- Family room with large TV, Wet Bar for entertaining, leather furniture, stationary bike and a door to the lake!
- Good fishing on 16 Mile Lake
- Summer sunsets.
- Beautifully decorated interior!
- Attached, insulated garage.
- Plenty of parking for snowmobile trailers.
- Wrap around deck with comfortable deck furniture.
- Board games
- There is a small row boat available. You are welcome to bring your own row boat and motor
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Service .
- 3 Phones for local calls.
- 10 minutes to Munising and Pictured Rocks.
- Conveniently located to grocery stores and restaurants!
- Great winter getaway for snowmobiling; large area plowed for large trailers. Easy trail access. Snowmobile from door to trail - near Trail #7!
- Good fishing, hunting, hiking and biking, four wheeling.
- Cross Country Ski trails are nearby or make your own trails, rustic style!
- Nicely secluded on a beautiful lake; enjoy the Peace and Quiet and Sounds of the Forest.
- Privately Owned.
- This is a Smoke Free Property!
- No Pets, sorry.
- Close to Buckhorn Restaurant