Welcome to the beach house! Sunrise Beach vacation home will become your "must stay" place when visiting our beautiful Upper Peninsula! Walk out the back door right onto the sugar sand beach.
The log home itself is 2,000 square feet, cathedral ceiling; spacious living/kitchen/dining area; large flat screen TV with satellite. Two bedrooms have a king size bed each with premium sheets and comforters; side table with lamps; The master bath has a jetted tub; you can view Lake Superior from your rooms! The bunkroom is great for kids; twin size log beds, bedding included. Wireless internet access allows you to be on vacation, yet check in to make sure everything is running smoothly with other family or work. The full kitchen has all the comforts of cooking at home and plenty of seating at the dining table and island counter. Hardwood Hickory floors in the living area and carpet in the bedrooms.
The paved driveway is great for the kids to bring along their skate boards, rip sticks or bikes and a 3 car detached garage for parking. This beautiful log beach house on 10 acres is a perfect family getaway year round. Pets are welcome! Rent a boat nearby.
- Check in 5:00 pm
- Check out 10:00 am
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms
- 2 king beds, 2 twin beds (bunk style), 2 queen sofa sleepers
- 2 TV's
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV, DVD Player w/movies
- Portable CD Player
- Laundry room - Washer/Dryer
- Lakeside Fire pit
- Charcoal and Gas Grill
- Gas fireplace
- Great fishing in Lake Superior
- Beautiful Sunrises
- Bedrooms with King beds and a Superior Lake View!
- Master Bathroom with ensuite bathroom has jetted tub and shower
- Carpeted bedrooms, hardwood floor in living area
- The interior is appointed with beautiful furniture and area photographs taken by a local photographer
- Full kitchen including Large refrigerator, garbage disposal, stove with oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, pots & pans, dishes, utensils, and basic spices
- Cozy screened in porch, lakeside
- Comfortable lounging chairs
- Board games
- Laundry Room
- We welcome your well behaved dogs here at Sunrise Beach for an additional fee
- 3 car garage
- Paved Driveway
- Complimentary WiFi internet
- 5 minutes to Munising and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
- 2 minutes to restaurants!
- Snowmobile from door to trail!
- Great fishing, hunting, hiking and biking
- Sunrise Beach House
- Big Sandy Beach for playing and walking
- Beautiful Swimming!
- Direct view of Grand Island
- Boat rentals nearby
- No Smoking