Moose Lodge on Cranberry Lake
The loft has a spacious sitting area with a log style couch and 2 very large bean bag chairs. So comfy and inviting, it's perfect for reading or a little snooze. You will find the third bedroom on the loft floor as well with a double size bed, dresser, flat screen TV and view of the forest. Another full bathroom on the loft floor as well.
Moose Lodge on Cranberry Lake is beautifully decorated with a Moose theme and accents. Dried weeds beautifully displayed in a rustic vase is just a sample of the appeal in this home.
The garage is a nice amenity for parking or working on your sleds in the winter. We have plenty of parking for large snowmobile trailers, so no worries there! This area is a beautiful spot for a winter getaway.
- Open Year Round
- Check-in 5 P.M., Check-out 10:00 A.M.
- Weekly, Friday to Friday during summer months
- 8 guests maximum
- 3 bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Log home living on a private lake
- Bed linens and Bath towels
- Full kitchen with beautiful Log Dining Table, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboards
- Beautiful wildlife table setting
- Ceiling fans
- 3 Flat screen TV’s with Satellite, DVD Player and movie library
- Washer and Dryer
- Fire pit
- Gas Grill
- Wood burning fireplace
- Wood stove
- 1 Queen, 1 double and 1 twin size bunkroom, all log style beds
- Loft with comfy sitting area; log style couch, chair, coffee table, flat screen TV and 2 LARGE bean bag chairs; queen size bedroom and a full bathroom!
- Good fishing on 60 acre Cranberry Lake
- Fish species include: Perch, Northern Pike, Bluegill; Catfish and Sunfish
- Good fishing off the pier!
- Summer sunsets
- Bedrooms with Queen beds, beautiful furnishing and interior decorations!
- Two Full Bathrooms
- Wood interior, Pine floors
- Wrap around deck with comfortable deck furniture
- Board games
- We welcome your well behaved pets here at Moose Lodge; additional fee applies
- Attached Garage
- Row boat and canoe included; you are welcome to bring your own motor or rent one, just ask!
- 50' newly installed pier
- Complimentary WiFi Internet
- Phone for local calls
- Ipod and dock with over 2,000 songs!
- 25 minutes to Munising and Pictured Rocks
- 10 miles to a great Restaurant in the woods!
- Great winter getaway for snowmobiling; large area plowed for large trailers. Easy trail access
- Snowmobile from door to trail!
- Good fishing, hunting, hiking and biking, four wheeling
- Cross Country Ski, rustic style!
- Nicely secluded on a beautiful lake; enjoy the Peace and Quiet and Sounds of the Forest
- Privately Owned
- Absolutely No Smoking!