River Cottage on the Autrain River! Spacious and beautifully decorated 2 bedroom/1 bath cottage directly on the River. This is the only cottage that sits directly on the river in this area! The full kitchen and living has a river view and sliding doors to the yard and river. A charcoal grill, riverside, for you (bring your own charcoal) and chairs too!
Just steps away to a day of kayaking, canoeing, swimming and picnicking on the river. Spend the day paddling down the river, stopping along the way for a swim and a swing off of the tire swing along the way. You'll want to make sure to bring your camera for pictures of the wildlife. OR swim in the river just outside your door! Kayak rentals are nearby (a short walk). River Cottage is located 2 miles off of M28, you are close to beautiful Autrain Beach and bridge where you can easily spend the day swimming, sunning, picnicking, playing beach volleyball or paddling for fun! Munising is only 15 minutes away to explore Pictured Rocks area, boat cruise, shipwreck tours, Farmer's Market, hiking trails, water falls. A charcoal grill is provided and outdoor chairs. A community fire pit is available for night time fires.
- Open year around
- Check-in 4:00 pm, Check-out 10:00 am
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms & 1 bathroom with shower
- 2 queen beds & 1 queen sofa sleeper with comfy memory foam mattress and luxury linens
- cell phones work in this area
- Flatscreen TV with cable!
- Complimentary wifi
- Located on the Autrain River
- Swimming & boating at your door
- Gas fireplace
- Charcoal grill
- Starter supply of paper products and dish soap