Everybody needs a little "Time Out" once in a while. "This hand crafted cedar log cabin has been our time out and we would like to share it with you." This is a family log cabin, built together from logs off of the property. It has 3 bedrooms and 1-1/2 baths and a large loft area; kitchen and living room surrounded by a wrap around covered porch. The interior is all knotty pine with oak flooring and carpeted bedrooms. The cabin is heated by a gas log stove. Wireless internet and satellite TV is included for your entertainment. There is a land line phone for local calls and limited cell phone service if you stand in the right spot. The cabin sleeps up to 10 guests and the dry guest room above the garage sleeps four more (additional fees). Sit on the porch and enjoy the quite, or within a short drive find excellent fishing, hunting, waterfalls, and site seeing. Located in the heart of the Hiawatha national forest provides miles of forest service roads to cruise in your SUV or ORV. There is a fire pit with benches and horse shoe stakes. There are toys for the kids and a VCR movie collection.
- Available from May thru October
- Check-in 5pm
- Check-out 10am
- weekly Sunday to Sunday OR 3 & 4 night stays are available
- No Smoking
- Pet friendly, inquire for additional fees
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 queen beds, 1 double bed, 2 twin beds, 1 sofa sleeper
- 1-1/2 bathrooms, tub/shower on main floor
- 1200 square feet
- cottage sleeps 8 to 10
- For larger groups sleep 4 more in bunk house (additional fees apply)
- large yard & fire pit, swing set, horse shoes
- Satellite TV
- Gas fireplace
- Loft w/sitting area
- Full kitchen with gas stove, microwave, coffee maker, pots & pans and more!
- Full log walls, log rafters, cathedral ceilings
- Hand carved stairway & railing!
- Ceiling fan
- Large yard for playing
- Circle driveway
- Bunk house above garage with TV, sleeps 4 for additional fees.