Paradise Point Beach House
NEW Fall of 2016 - Paradise Point Beach House has the location and stunning Views!
Almost 4000 square feet, of beautiful chalet style, log home vacationing! Once featured on the cover of a Log Home magazine, this is a stunning custom home nestled in a private 10 acre wooded setting, directly on the shores of Lake Superior with 182 ft of superior lake frontage, close to Pictured Rocks and Munising. Panoramic views and of course, a sandy beach!
The custom interior has tongue and groove vaulted ceilings, ceramic tile and hardwood floors; surround sound inside and out, well-appointed kitchen with expansive counter space, a 20x12 spa room with Jacuzzi, main floor master suite, main floor laundry, individual room zoned heating, custom staircase to the large loft that overlooks the great room and utilizes the entire wall of windows facing the lake. There is also an “on demand” back-up generator, a Vermont Castings wood fireplace and high speed internet. Outdoor features include a wrap-around deck, a 1-1/2 car attached garage, an additional 1 ½ car garage and just over 10 acres of wooded property.
- Available all year!
- Friday to Friday stays
- 4,000 (approx) sq ft hand crafted log home
- 4 spacious bedrooms plus large sleeping loft
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Master Bedroom with 1 king bed
- 2 guest bedrooms with 1 queen bed each
- Guest bedroom with Full queen sleigh bed
- Loft with 2 twin beds and 1 sofa sleeper
- Hot tub
- wrap around deck
- Screened in porch
- Large windows facing Lake Superior and Grand Island
- Attached garage, insulated